Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 18, 2011

Greetings to all,
Thank you parents for attending Parent Information Night last Thursday. It was wonderful meeting you. I am looking forward to a great partnership with you for the 2011 - 2012 school year. As I stated cooperation is spelled W-E. Together we share a common goal - your child. For those that were unable to attend we touched upon the schedule for a given day, Rotation, and homework expectations to mention a few topics. I will review much of this in my weekly newsletters over the next few weeks. Hardcopies will be sent home to all on Fridays. Please take the time to read these and discuss the contents with your child. Please feel free to contact me at anytime by phone or email. My door is always open. Until next time... Mrs. Prive